The Accademia Chigiana C-GAP welcomes applications from students who are in good academic standing at accredited colleges and universities with a minimum GPA of 2.75 or equivalent. Our program seeks students that exhibit the maturity, responsibility, openness and willingness to benefit from and contribute to our International Music Program experience.
Transcripts are required for admission, as well as one letter of recommendation, preferably from a faculty member at the student’s home institution.
The Composition Course is open to current graduate students and those who have completed a bachelor’s degree. Please review the specific text on the Composition Course application for all eligibility requirements and application materials.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 01, 2019
TO APPLY, PLEASE:
1. Complete all sections of the appropriate Application Form and send it.
2. E-mail a copy of your official transcript from your current college or university to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. E-mail a digital picture ID photo (face-only and 1-1/2″ x 2″) to email@example.com
4. Send the requested audition materials by inserting a link in your application or by email to Dr. Antonio Artese firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send a letter of recommendation via e-mail to Dr. Antonio Artese email@example.com
Program Fees are USD $7,000.00 for the Full Program and $3,500.00 for the 3-week Composition Course.
***note: CU BOULDER students please refer to your CU program page for tuition fees and payment instructions.
Upon acceptance to the Chigiana Global Academic Program, applicants must submit a non-refundable deposit of US $500 by March 31st, 2019, which will be applied toward the program fees.
Admission to the program will not be secured without the deposit.
The balance should be paid to the Accademia Chigiana no later than May 1st, 2019 by international bank wire only. Failure to pay the tuition balance may result in forfeiture of the student’s place in the program.
Your international money wire should be sent to:
ACCADEMIA MUSICALE CHIGIANA- Fondazione ONLUS
Via di Città, 89 – 53100 SIENA (SI) ITALY
BANCA MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA
Branch Name: SEDE
Address: Via Banchi di Sopra, 84 – 53100 SIENA (ITALY)
Account # IBAN: IT 82 C 01030 14200 000001482216
SWIFT – BIC code: PASCITMMSIE
SIGNATORY NAME: Dr. Angelo Armiento
In the note please include the Full Name of the student and “Summer Term C-GAP”